- Confirm if the AC power cord is sectioned into AC mains socket in a proper order.
- Tune the volume / Select the right point to choose the equipment you look to hear via the System.
- Cut down the spacing between the system and the remote control.
sensor (set on front body of the Sub-woofer) / Be sure that the
batteries are correctly loaded / Switch off the system for 30 secs and
then re-start it.
the product as far away as manageable from electrical devices, which may
be causing intervention / Go through power supply voltage and look up
for an electrician.
USB/SD flash drive formatting is not compatible with the System / Drive
is data format with a contrasting file system that is not backed up by
this unit (e.g. NTFS).
- Large file size of advanced memory USB/SD flash drive yields longer time to play and read.
- Remove USB/SD drive and inset it again properly.
- Match with localized frequency.
- While hearing radio, turn off TV / DVD or some other radiation origin.